Our offer for office therapy based on research studies
InnoVR Solutions (eHealth Startup) provides psychotherapists with headset for virtual reality (VR), augmented reality (AR) and access to the content platform.
The Package Includes:
- A pair of headset for accessing virtual and augmented reality
- Access to the content platform
- Unlimited access to all existing content
The psychotherapist (InnoVR client) will receive a virtual reality headset that will allow him to connect to the platform that offers over more than 300 contents.
They have an internal memory of 64GB and will offer the possibility of storing applications for offline use.
The user will sign an agreement and then he will receive access to the platform for a monthly subscription.
Our platform provides content that can be used by psychotherapists in their private practice for stress and anxiety reduction, relaxation, phobias, etc.
Virtual and augmented reality headset equipment
Free with purchase: The equipment will come in a professional bag to make it easier for you when you travel at home, to the office, University, hospital or to events.
Our special design will help you to integrate your professional virtual reality headset in your business outfit.
Optional: 100 disposable protections for VR headset (protects against perspiration, signs of wear or dirt): 60 euro / 100 pcs.
50 euro discount
100 euro discount
400 euro discount
Free delivery Worldwide
Payment of the invoice will be made according to the chosen package, at IBAN:
RO75 RZBR 0000 0600 2310 7159
At the time of the sending transaction, specify the name and the type of subscription chosen, respectively.
-Advice and scientific support for the use of VR in psychotherapy supported by specialists (Assist. professor at the West University of Timisoara, clinical psychologist and psychotherapist Otilia Tudorel, PhD) included in the cost of the subscription.
-Equipment warranty for a period of 12 months based on the invoice/collaboration contract.
Benefits of using VR:
- Scientific validation. The effectiveness of virtual reality psychotherapy has been demonstrated for more than a decade in controlled studies.
- More privacy. VR psychotherapy provides a greater degree of privacy than in vivo exposure.
- Easy and affordable. This means giving psychotherapists the opportunity to perform treatments in stimulation configurations that are difficult to access (for example, take-offs with planes, storms, animal interactions).
- Personalized treatments. Virtual reality provides greater control over stimuli. The therapist can adapt the process to the needs of each client.
- Beyond reality. VR psychotherapy allows you to repeat the scenes as many times as necessary. For example, recreating 10 takeoffs in a row or asking the customer to take the elevator non-stop for five minutes.
- Self-training. The client does not have to wait for the events to take place in real life but can produce and reproduce them whenever he wants.
- Greater control of therapeutic experience. We can control what the client is experiencing at any time during the session, allowing us to detect the most relevant stimuli.
- Safer environment. Both the client and the therapist have complete control over what is happening at all times. The client feels safe in the virtual situation and, supported by the therapist, can cope with the dreaded context at his own pace and without risk.
Side effects, limitations, and contraindications to the use of VR:
- some clients may experience mild dizziness, blurred vision, headaches, or other visual effects (experienced when watching a 3D movie in a movie theater);
- a low percentage of people (about 0.025%) may have seizures, nausea, or disorientation; seizures are more common in people with epilepsy;
- will not be used for children under 6 years
VR recommendations in psychotherapy
VR is a tool that streamlines the results of psychotherapy for anxiety and other mental illnesses:
- Fear of public speaking
- Fear of flying
- Fear of spiders
- School phobia for childrens
- Eating Disorders
Otilia Tudorel, PhD
Co-founder of InnoVR-Solutions
Assist. prof. West University of Timisoara Romania
Clinical psychologist, psychotherapist